How To Create A Casual Chic Look
You got an invitation to a party, which says that the required dress code is casual chic. The name talks for itself: it is a combination of the casual and chic items of your wardrobe. But how do you create that combination? What fashion accessories and clothes should you choose?
Here are some tips to help you create a stunning casual chic outfit.
1. The first necessary element for a stainless casual chic look is ladies jeans. But make sure to choose the right one. Dark denim without any additional elements, like holes or tears, is the best idea, choose simple dark pants. Slim fit jeans will also be perfect.
2. Combine your simple jeans with luxury fabrics, like silk and cashmere. Choose a soft, sophisticated blouse made of expensive material, and your casual chic look will be half ready. You can also wear a crispy white shirt, which is a necessary element in any woman’s wardrobe.
3. Don’t forget about the fashion accessories. A string of pearls will add a true high-fashion flare to your look. Choose pearls of noble colors like dust pink or grey. You can wear either a long string of small pearls coiled around your neck several times, or a short necklace made of massive pearls.
4. Don’t forget about hair. No matter what you wear, it will look cheap and untidy if your hair isn’t styled appropriately. And on the contrary, even the simplest things will look gorgeous with appropriate hair styling.
5. Ladies jeans look great with high-heeled designer shoes. They are in fact necessary for your casual chic look. Don’t be afraid to invest into timeless designer shoes and bags. By combining them with casual clothes you will always look chic and sophisticated.
As you can see, you don’t need much effort to create a sophisticated casual chic look. All you need for it is a good pair of ladies jeans, the right accessories and creative imagination.
Photo © zimbio, stylebistro, stylebistro1, zimbio, stylebistro1